

We had the Barrow kids over to play the other day and I had to snap a photo of these two "soul sisters"! Tenney and Taylor were born within an hour of each other and their birth stories will forever be joined. Tenney is recovering from a horse accident and continuing to be the bravest girl I've ever seen. I was her recovery room nurse after surgery and I must say, I've never recovered anyone, any age, tougher than she was.
When Tenney came back to church Taylor spent the whole 2 hours of nursery sitting by Tenney's side. The nursery leaders told Michelle it was the sweetest thing ever. Just when I was afraid Taylor was destined to be a bully she shows a really cute, sweet, tender side. Later Tenney told Michelle that Taylor is her best girl!
2 comments:
Just when I am recovering from this sinus infection you go and make my membranes well up again!
Taylor is pure delight and those of us on the "outside" may enjoy the triffes she puts you all through! GO T, Go T. . .
I love Tay, Tenney's "best girl." At nursery again this week, Tay was right there again, sitting on the blanket being her "best girl."
Post a Comment