Friday, September 21, 2007

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL TAKE 2

Since "we" had such a rough start to the school year I decided to pretend that this was her first day.....it was after all her first day on the bus!!!


3 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE! Come on Jenn!

Oh, and Dani is still the cutest EVER!

Stephens Family said...

Hey Jen! I saw your name on Terri's blog and had to say hi! Your kids are so cute, Terri's too. I can't believe how old they all are! It was great seeing you at Bouk's homecoming...

Wendy said...

Hi Jen, I linked through to you through Terri's blog. Your kids are getting so big and they are adorable. Send me your email address (wendysmail@comcast.net) I don't think I have your current one. Hope you are doing well--it's been a long time since I've seen you! Jackson Hole, I think was the last time...