
I should always realize when it's nice and quiet on a Sunday morning that something is going on. I went to investigate the quiet when I found Taylor sitting up on the bathroom counter, Skip's whole shaving kit emptied and piles of hair all over. You all know how much I love finding stray hair! Even my beautiful little girl's hair creeps me out!! I tried to demonstate my anger, but I think it doesn't hold much weight when I'm snapping photos!!
2 comments:
ahhhhhhh Ren you like flied lice??? open your eyes sista!
Oh, I am sure that the picture taking went something like this...."No, you will stand there while I take these! Don't you dare think you are not in the most trouble you have ever been in" (at a slightly raised voice!)
Good thing it was Tay! She has more hair than most adults! :)
Post a Comment