Sunday, February 24, 2008

WORTH THE WAIT



OK all you doubters......I really am a blogger. I'm a little slow getting started, but just give me time and I'll be a regular poster in no time. But since I keep getting a hard time about my lack of posts (Amy) I thought I could silence you all with a quick little entry of a very hot, confident man in a speedo....if there is such a thing this is the guy! So before I hit the hay, here's a little teaser to keep you believing in me. Speaking of hay.....I'm so tired because I was up way too late reading about the love life of a total stranger. Have I become on of those weirdos that I worry about reading my blog!!?? You've got to check out http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/. She is crazy funny and an amazing photographer, and apparently got the last of the dying breed. She's married to a real life cowboy, not that unlike the cowboys in my dreams!!! Anyway, enjoy the speedo..........

6 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

WHEW! I-YI-YI! NICE SKIP!

That will go down in my book as one of the funniest jokes EVER played on anyone! I NOW HAVE SO MUCH RESPECT FOR YOU SKIP!

Kristin and Jay said...

What?! So I was looking at Amy's blog and thought "Oh look, Jen has a blog" I click on it and what do I find? Skip in a speedo?! I'm thinking I should have kept my eyes to myself =)

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Alright sister! My doubts were gone. YOu had convinced me that you were going to be all over it and now what......I have checked this blog several times a day this week and nothin! Do I need to come down there and set you straight?! :)

christa said...

LOVE soft core Porn. . .go Skip. . make us proud. We all knew at the sixties party that you had it in ya! But what I really love is the "late night post" and "before I hit the hay" then I look at the post time and it's 9:02. . .I mean, really, Jenn, youuuu sooo crazy. Wowza, stop the freaking madness.
I'll see ya tomorrow with all my yummy germs in tow, now go down an Air borne and put on a smile!

love ya

Jelina said...

So, Jen, I was curious with this pioneer woman blog and I went and I got sucked in. Now I know what you mean--reading about someone's life who you don't even know. Her Black Heels to Tractor Wheels story is incredible. Now, I have another wish...that I could write like that. Maybe in the next life. Thanks for the link, I think...I'm kind of addicted.

Terri said...

OK, I love the speedo photo, but he's not foolin me..those are tighty blackies if I've ever seen 'em...Nice body for an old washed up skier though..
Hooked on the Pioneer Blog too, and cannot even get the photos to come up..What's up with that..All I get is the white box with the red x in the corner..She is a great writer..I'm hooked..T