

I knew we were in for some laughs as we endured the evacuation training. Let's just say if there had been a real emergency this group would have been lost!
We just got back from a great week long vacation with some of our friends. We had never done a cruise before and I was pleasantly surprised how much I liked it. I don't think Skip would ever ask to go on a cruise, but I thought it had all the elements of a perfect vacation.....no decisions, great food, great sun, great food, great pool, great food, great laughs!
3 comments:
HOORAY! YOU ARE BACK! I will have you know that I never lost faith in you! I checked this puppy everyday since June! (OK, I am pathetic!)
Can't wait for "special" pics of Skip! (wink wink)
Yeah! I totally agree with you on a cruise having all the elements of a great vacation. The only decision you have to make is what you are going to do when you get to port or what show you are going to watch that night. We need more pictures of your cruise than that...by the way.
I have been checking your blog every week for a while now to. Glad to see it back.
Post a Comment