Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Back to Normal

It took Shalece 2 whole weeks to get back to normal after having her 5th baby. I know, I know, you look at the photo below and can't believe it but it's true. Not only did she make her return to Girls Day she brought the lunch. The girl never quits blowing my mind.
Little Addaley spent most of her time protected from all of our germs, but I just had to peel back the protective cover for a quick shot. She is so tiny!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Leave it to shalece to make us all feel like crap. I had paislee 18 months ago and Im still not on track. That baby is the cutest. Next time you see her give her a kiss for me!

christa said...

You are a rock star stellar blogger!!! I can't even stand it. You're almost as rock starish of a blogger as you are a friend. . .you go!! Love the pics, love the blurbs, however, it pains me a bit to have not been there in 837 years. We really need the snow to fly and peeps start getting title insurance.

Sure love ya!

Norris Fam said...

I'm glad you peeled away the protective cover for a minute so we could all see that little cutie pie!

What is Shalece making for lunch???