Friday, January 23, 2009

Manastics

Taylor absolutely loves "manastics!" It's quite fitting actually since she is build exactly like Mary Lou Retton. She's 100% fearless and it shows. At the end of class they were on the trampoline and the teacher said they could all do what ever they wanted for the their last few minutes, "Except for you Taylor, no flips today." "Oh, Why Not??!!" Came Taylor's reply.












5 comments:

Tana said...

That is seriously good form for a 3 1/2 year old. Just think, if she does gymnastics her whole life, she'll probably never even hit puberty.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

That is awesome! I love her cute little body in her leotard?! Is there anything cuter?!

Mrs.Kerr said...

I'm seriously impressed--but when did she finally take off her star leotard?

Wendy said...

We'll watch for her in 2012!

Just Us said...

She is so cute. Those cute little legs in that leotard. I love it.
I love that she calls it manastics. She is built like a little gymnist.