Dani has had a crazy week in the spotlight. This past Wednesday was family day at ballet. Dani was so excited. The only thing she loves more than dressing up for ballet is dressing up for ballet knowing there would be a camera there. Throughout the class she kept looking over at me to make sure I was taking photos. She is a total star! Here are a few shots from that class.


The other highlight of Danika's week was the Kinder Cup. She had a great day. She took several runs before the race and was ready to roll as soon as they have her the "Skier Ready" sign. She took off out of the start all determination and guts. She used her poles to try to get a quick start, she made all the gates, and finished strong. She placed a solid 7th in her age group. I was so proud how she finished the race nice and strong, just how she started it!!


5 comments:
YAY Dani! Oh, and nice job with the posting Jenn! :)
SO pretty in her ballet gear! I can't wait for those days!
I love her little outfit. What a woman you've got there, a skier and a dancer...
Now you're really blogging and I love it! ......Hope to see your kids as much as I see Terri's....xoxobobbi
Really. . .it's been over a week now sister, get on it. new post please!!!!!!!!!
Hi Jen:
Found your blog through Terri! Everyone looks so cute! Glad to hear life is going well in Sun Valley. Love you all!
Nat
Post a Comment