Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Miso salmon.....makes "miso" happy

The girls and I finally got around to celebrating Michelle's birthday.....only 3 months late! We ended up at Zou 75 by default, but some things are meant to be! The atmosphere is great there and the food was amazing!!

Michelle loved her gift. There is one benefit to waiting 3 months to celebrate your big day, your gift seems to grow and grow. We all kept finding things to throw in that matched the "color scheme". We've decided that cozy, comfy jammies are a must for each birthday!


I know I've mentioned this, but the food was amazing!!! Here is a shot of my current favorite meal of all times, the Miso Salmon. Can't beat it!





4 comments:

christa said...

The most annoying thing about this (second to only that I was not there) is that Michelle looks like she just celebrated her 25th birthday. . .I mean really, did I need to feel even more frumpy (I almost typed 'frombee". . .freudian or what?).
great post, funny seeing Quinn on the "ice mission" huh!

christa said...

whoooo shocker. . .no new posts? I stumbled across something sorta like watching a train wreck. Go to www.postsecret.blogspot.com Let me know what you think!

Beck Family said...

I agree Michelle looks great, but what the heck is up with my face, I look like I am straining, note to self, practice photo face, all my cute friends look way to cute!

Stephens Family said...

Hey Jen~

I love the pictures of your kids skiing! Maggie just started this year and loves it. I just wish we could get there more but with all my kids, a babysitter isn't always available! Your kids seem like so much fun, Taylor seems like my kindof girl, your mom says she is sure something! She is sure proud of all her grandbabes! Love the blog by the way!