Monday, March 3, 2008

Taylor Teaches






Taylor is such a great teacher. She loves to teach by example. Just this weekend alone she taught me two very valuable lessons...

First, the proper way to eat a donut, eat only the top half of course! Bobbi was disappointed to see that all the frosting was long gone before she got a little piece!
P.S. Check out the sweet bang....the haircut is way more noticeable now that its growing back!
Her second priceless lesson of the weekend was showing me a new technique for washing the dishes. I guess my first change would have to be to try doing the chore topless....next I would have to try to use up a whole roll of papertowels each time I wash a dish. I've always wondered what a brand new roll of papertowels would look like if I soaked it in soapy water. Now I know.


1 comment:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

HAHAHAHA! Everyone should do the dishes topless! :)

Taylor is the cutest little stinker!