LITTLE BO PEEP DOLL

Now I know I'm a little biased, but this has to be the cutest "Little Bo Peep Doll" ever! Danika was so excited for the dance recital. I don't have much background (none at all) in ballet....except for the advice I get from Kimi. I tried my hardest to be supportive of all the mandatory dress rehearsals, make up/hair requirements, etc. Luckily Danika is already an expert in all things girly.

Taylor only made it to the first intermission....too tempting to get up and dance! The highlight for her was definitely being able to give Dani her flowers at the end of the night.
3 comments:
What pretty girls you have!! I agree with you, Dani IS the prettiest Little Bo Peep Doll!
That little Tay is really starting to look like Drew! That bottom one is SO Drew....which also means YOU! She looks a lot like you! What a pretty little stinker! Bangs and all! :)
I must be biased too, because she is gorgeous as well as Taylor. So beautiful.
She is darling! How fun to have a girl-- we have no idea what that is like! I also have to agree that Taylor is adorable and looks so much like Drew!
Post a Comment