Friday, May 2, 2008

My sisters ROCK!!


This has been the longest birthday celebration ever!! My sisters threw together this darling little number. Sarah designed this box.....so cute. Inside was this killer Ed Hardy T and some lip BUXOM! Strongly recommend the buxom. Its a lip plumper/gloss combo. Your lips even tingle letting you know that you're slowly turning into Angelina Jolie (minus the tats). Skip can't wait!!
Dani helped me out with the photo shoot. So try to imagine the two photos merged into one great shot of this darling shirt!! Thanks again guys! Love You!!


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Am I missing something? Who the heck is Ed Hardy...?

Terri said...

So, I love the T-shirt we gave you! So wish I had one to wear to Bon Jovi in 3 days! Did I mention we are going to see Bon Jovi on the beach? Anyway, you look so cute. Your lips look fabulous and full. Can't wait to see you. T