Monday, May 26, 2008

TAYLOR IS 3!!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE SHE'S 3?? Ok, I'll admit it.....there have been times when I didn't think she would grow up (and out of some of her phases) quick enough. But now that's happening I'm a little sad. She is so full of personality she cracks me up constantly. She is very animated and goes full speed at all times!!! We sure love her and are so thankful that she is ours and completes our family She spent her actual birthday in Logan with Bobbi. That is all that she's being talking about for weeks. Bobbi and Poppa John made a big birthday fuss over her and then we all celebrated together a few days later.


You should never underestimate the the excitement that comes from choosing your own cake out of the Albertson's display case. I love that she refused my offer of a homemade novelity cake and just wanted one of the pre-fabs!
Her favorite gift with the DVD "The Chipmunks and Alvin" as it's known around here. She watches it constantly and is already able to quote the movie along with the characters. We couldn't be more proud! She loved the new bike from Grandma and Poppa. She feels like one of the big kids now and always wants to ride on her own down to the river with us. I'm still coaxing her into the bike trailer for the longer rides, but it's a constant battle.

4 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

WOW TAY TAY! You are so big!

She IS cute! I love how excited she gets when she sees us at church and how she always cries to stay at my house! We love you too TAY!

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday to Taylor. She is adorable!!

christa said...

Hooooray. . .a new post!!! So the crazy thing is, when I looked at the pic of Tay on her bike (so glad about the helmet) anyway, she totally looks like Dani, I had to look twice. That yummy little smile. Maybe I would recognize a little better if I had seen her in the last oh. . .100 years.

Happy Birthday, Tay, we love ya!!

christa said...

Seriously. . .I mean really, seriously. It has been a month, Jenn, a FREAKING MONTH and counting. Come on sista. You must be "sooo busy."