Monday, September 15, 2008

11 Years.....



You gotta love the self photos. The one above is at Sundance, Utah the day we got engaged. (cropped right out of a scrapbook page from back in the day) June 1997. Most recent one is at the new Sun Valley golf course, August 2008.

Eleven years.....how did that happen?? Skip planned a fun anniversary for us. We took our bikes up to Sun Valley and rode around the resort, had appetizers at the Inn, then through the new golf course. It was a lot of up hill riding, and I only fell once. We had reservations at the Trail Creek Cabin for dinner. It was a fun ride to the restaurant, not so much home from there in the dark.





10 comments:

Just Us said...

Happy Anniversary Jenn! You guys are so cute!
By the way, thanks for the info about NieNie's blog. I have been looking at it all day. I need to be a better mom and wife. It's amazing how someone you don't even know can inspire you so much to want to be a better person. Thanks for sharing.
I miss you!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

YAY! Happy Anniversary!

You know, you guys are those types of people that start out looking cute and just keep getting cuter and cuter as you age! YOU STINK! :)

I am also throwing in my thank you for NieNie's blog. I have been reading her sisters. Honestly I can't even compose myself when I see the pictures of NieNie. It is crazy how something can happen to someone you don't even know, but TOTALLY can effect you (wanting to be better, live life to the fullest, love being a mom...just all of it MORE! You know!) Thanks Jenn!

Oh and HEY no more police on your doorstep! I know trouble is like a magnet to you but seriously....it's time to settle down! :)

Kara said...

You are so cute. And you don't look like you've aged at all in 11 years that is just no fair. Happy Anniversary!

Norris Fam said...

Congrats you little love birds! :)

Kristin and Jay said...

K how can 2 people both look EXACTLY the same as they did 11 years ago?!! Is that even possible?! Congrats on 11 years!

Amanda said...

Awe cute! I love the self-couple portraits. They're the best. Happy Anni!

Mrs.Kerr said...

Really---you're reaching "prime time." Great photos...you both look great,

Wendy said...

Happy Anniversary. Honestly, you 2 haven't aged a bit!

Jelina said...

Happy Anniversary! How many people can say they look even better after 11 years? You two can. Congrats!

christa said...

Does anyone have any mouthwash. . .I got some serious puke in my mouth!!! I mean really, bike rides, appetizers. . .self-portraits. . .who are you guys!

Oh, btw, alluding to our conversation the other day. . .ya he's pretty hot. And you my friend, if you weren't a bff I would think you are a total bitch. . .skinny, great hair, hotter than 11 years ago with a hot esposa. . .yep, bitch!