Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sweet Little Mommies




This summer the girls have really turned into little Mommies. They love playing house and have been dragging their babies and all their gear with us everywhere! Danika insists on bringing the stroller and the chest full of clothes with her on all our road trips, "Just in case". Earlier this summer they took the babies for a walk around the block and I thought it was just about the cutest thing I've seen!

2 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

UM, that last one of Tay...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Look at that face! YOu have the most BEAUTIFUL girls! That is WAY fun that they are playing together!

Mrs.Kerr said...

Okay-----love the sisters photos. And this last photo of Taylor may just be wall worthy. Do you think I'll get that wall updated this year? And just imagine--I'll need another frame in April!